While being angry is a valid emotional response:
- Anger is not a free pass to do whatever you want.
- Anger is not an excuse for damaging, or abusive behavior.
- Anger is not protection from repercussions of that behavior.
You are accountable for what you do, even while angry.
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
- Maggie (Emma Roberts) is a con-artist fortuneteller who will have a romantic storyline with Jimmy (Evan Peters)
100% support torturing geek boy gatekeeper wannabes, A+.
this girl is my hero
While there is a lot of appropriate rage about Ferguson right now, the killing of John Crawford, III is getting less attention than it deserves. I put Shaun King’s tweets and history lesson on the matter in chronological order for easier consumption.
You really should be following Shaun King on Twitter.
So I was really worried at first and then watched the video. This is great.
I really needed this
nail polish on fingernails: 2 days
nail polish on toenails: 200 years. ur ghost will have glittery toes. ur descendants will come out of the womb w/ revlon 791 midnight affair perfectly applied. infinite
realest thing i’ve ever read
oh my god so true